Monday, February 18, 2013

Heritage Furniture Kitbash

After a long break from working on the Lyn Valley & North Western, I have finally gotten back in the basement to do some modelling. I had (and still do) a large area of wall to fill behind my yard. Two Heritage Furniture kits have been sitting on the shelf marked for some of that space. The structure still needs some finishing touches but I thought I would share some pictures of it with you. I have used almost every piece of wall available and stretched it out to 5 feet in length. I painted the building a Krylon almond color. The pictures don't really show it but I then dry brushed it with a Ceramcoat Burnt Sienna which gave it an Angel Stone type of effect. The weathering is Bragdon dark rust and the whole thing was covered with an A/I wash.














1 comment:

paulorqr@bol.com.br said...

hello I liked how many kits used.
are Walthers 3172 and 3164
Thank you Paulo.